IMPORT EXPORT CONSULTANT
Parshva Exim Import Export Consultant has experience of more than 10 years and at present. Our client includes Export House, Manufacturer and Small Scale company. EXPORT – IMPORT SERVICES
1. First International Trade Terms & Transactions.
2. In addition All Export Import Licensing Formalities, Permissions and Clearances.
3. Therefore Registration with Export Promotion Councils, Commodity Boards etc.
4. In other words Import – Export Product’s Classifications, Tariffs, Duties, Conditions & Compulsory Compliance Requirements.
5. After that Pre & Post Shipment documentations / Custom’s Clearance.
6. In addition Export – Import of Commercial Samples, Professional Equipments. However Goods for Participation in Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Demonstration etc. through ATA Carnet System.
7. Export Incentives: However DBK, ADVANCE Authorization, DFIA, EPCG, Indigenous Sourcing under EPCG, Refund of TED, SION Fixation / Modifications, and Status Certificates etc.
8. Redemptions (EODC’s) of EPCG’s & Advance Authorizations against old / held up cases.
9. Incentives under SCHEMES:
a. In addition Served From India for Hotel Industry and other Service Providers.
b. Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)
c. Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)
10. Similarly Deemed Exports Benefits.
11. However Repatriation and Clearance of Undrawn / Outstanding / Dead Export Proceeds.
12. Furthermore Export Marketing & Development Tie ups in various Countries.
13. Import – Sourcing of Industrial and or Consumer Products Bulk & or Assorted, Equipment’s from any Country.
14. In other words Joint Venture Collaborations.
15. Technology Transfer, Tie-ups etc.
16. Moreover Opening of Overseas Branch / Trading Offices / WOS.
17. Foreign Business Travel – VISA Guidance.
18. Matters Relating to Custom’s / Reserve Bank / Import Export Deptts After that.
19. In fact Training & Coaching for International Trade, Export-Import Business.
20. As well as Any other allied & miscellaneous matters.
We also provide In conclusion assistance in Import Export Consultant respect of the following:
a. Formation and Registration of Firms / Company.
b. likewise Registration under MSME Act.
c. Issuance of LUT / Bond for GST “0” (Zero) Rated Export Supplies.
d. in other words Issuance of Chartered Engineer’s Certificates For Nexus and Installation of Spares, Plant & Machinery.
Above all For any specific assignment, the validity of our Professional Fee is for max. Six months only and the Client has to provide us the required and related information. Details, data and documents etc. Within a period of six months